Graphical Abstract Guideline
Since Volume 2 Number 1, the Graphical Abstract of each article is mandatory for this journal. This graphic should capture the reader’s attention and, in conjunction with the manuscript title, should give the reader a quick visual impression of the essence of the manuscript without providing specific results. The graphical abstract should be visually good interesting and meaningful. The graphical abstract will be used to advertise your article after publishing officially on Social Media.
The graphical abstract should be submitted as a separate file in the online submission system after the acceptance has been announced, or otherwise, it can be submitted by email to [email protected] / [email protected]. Please state the manuscript number in your email subject.
Choosing/Creating a Graphical Abstract:
- The graphic should be simple, but informative.
- The use of color is encouraged.
- The graphic should uphold the standards of a scholarly, professional publication.
- The graphic must be entirely original, unpublished artwork created by one of the co-authors.
- The graphic should not include a photograph, drawing, or caricature of any person, living or deceased.
- Do not include postage stamps or currency from any country, or trademarked items (company logos, images, and products).
- Avoid choosing a graphic that already appears within the text of the manuscript.
Image size: Please provide an image with a size of 600 × 800 pixels (height × width).
Preferred file types: TIFF, JPG, PNG, PDF, or MS Office files.
See the following for an example of the graphical abstract: